ASSASSIN’S CREED: HERESY
From New York Times bestselling author Christie Golden comes an original story set in the universe of Assassin’s Creed. Reliving the memories of his ancestor who fought beside Joan of Arc, high-ranking Templar Simon Hathaway slowly uncovers secrets of the past that could dangerously impact his present…and that of the entire Templar order.
An endless conflict. An old wrong. A new revelation.
Simon Hathaway, member of the Templar Inner Sanctum, brings a cool head and detached manner to his new role as Head of Abstergo Industry’s Historical Research Division.
But Simon also has an insatiable curiosity, and is fascinated by the thought of experiencing history first-hand through his ancestor–Gabriel Laxart, who fought alongside the legendary Joan of Arc.
When he enters the newly-designed Animus for its initial project, Simon finds himself unprepared for what he discovers: How deep the conflict between the Templars and the Assassins goes. What Gabriel will do for the woman he both loves and reveres.
And the most dangerous truth of all: Who is the heretic…and who is the true believer.
Coming November 15th, 2016.
- Simon Hathaway: the modern day protagonist, a Templar member of the Inner Sanctum, appointed as the head of the Historical Research Division. His curiously will drive him to relive the memories of his ancestor, Gabriel Laxart, a warrior who fought alongside Joan of Arc during the Hundred Years War, uncovering secrets that could impact his present and the whole Templar Order.
- ANIMUS v4.35: A new version of the Animus, which Simon will user to relive the memories of his ancestor.
- The artwork features the face of the Simon Hathaway on the right, and Joan of Arc on the left.
- The artwork also features patterns from the First Civilization/Pieces of Eden, implying there will be presence of either or both. The Sword of Eden is most likely the POE in focus, since it was Joan of Arc’s weapon.
- A link which leads to this page: http://bit.ly/29nSyuq
- Multiple coordinates, which I pinpointed on the maps, showing locations in various parts of France and except one in London, near Hilton Park Lane hotel.
- 51.505391,-0.150501 – London
- 48.442137,5.674540 – Domrémy-la-Pucelle
- 46.582976,0.340399 – Poitiers
- 47.158326,0,654456 – Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois
- 47.916926,1.910436 – Orléans
- 47.168056,0.236111 – Chinon
- 48.613414,5.633356 – Vaucouleurs
- 48.852807,2.350071 – Notre Dame, Paris
- 48.440099,1.095490 – Rouen